Oahu to Hilo & Volcano Adventure Tour
Witness the beauty of land transformation on a one day fly away from Oahu to the Big Island with round-trip airfare this tour take you to the top attractions within Hawaii Volcanoes National Park.
Tours with Airfare are NON-REFUNDABLE and the tour cannot be cancelled.
Due to airline restrictions, passenger name changes are not permitted under any circumstance.
We can try to change dates, but there is no guarantee of availability. Airline change penalty fees may apply and vary by airline and fare type.
No-shows will incur full charges – No refunds
This tour is not recommended for women who are pregnant or may be pregnant.
Standard TSA rules apply on the commercial flight included in this tour. That means that you must provide us with your name exactly as it appears on your valid, government-issued ID. You must have your ID for airport security check-in. International guests must bring a valid passport for airport security check-in.
Tour highlights are subject to change without notice and may vary at tour driver discretion in order to take into account National Park Service advisories, weather advisories, traffic advisories, road closures and detours, and venue hours of operation.
No FAQs available
Please call 808-900-6070 or use contact form to check availability. Tours run Monday, Wednesday and Friday's.
Explore the Kilauea Hawaii Volcanoes National Park in style with Polynesian Adventure Tours. Drive along Chain of Craters Road to see 5 different volcanic craters and steam vents, then visit Big Island's most iconic waterfall.
- Roundtrip Airfare from Oahu
- Visit the Most Popular destinations in the Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
- Include stops at Halemaumau Crater, Kilauea Visitor Center, Steam Vents
- Picnic lunch is included
- Chain of Craters Road scenic drive; sections covered by lava in 2018 Kilauea eruption
- Devastation Trail stroll down a paved path to see the evidence of the Kilauea eruption
- Rainbow Falls waterfall cascades to a pool below, rainbows magically form in the mist
No upgrades available
- Round-Trip Airfare on Hawaiian Airlines
- Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
- Expert, Live Narration
Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
Lava activity is unpredictable & never guaranteed.
Get a good night's sleep so you can rise bright and early for this day of exploring! A quick flight to the Big Island. When conditions are good, a glimpse of the island in the golden morning sunlight greets you and gets you excited for the day ahead.
Volcanoes dramatically impact the shape of Hawaii’s landscape. But it isn't just fiery lava rolling over everything in its wake. With destruction also comes new creation. While on tour you see the so-called Trail of Devastation, a path that vividly shows the destruction after a 1959 eruption. You see the Kilauea Iki Overlook and the Chain of Craters, both remnants of long-past volcanic activity. But you also see the beauty that follows the devastation. Kealakomo Overlook provides you with panoramic coastal views. After a visit to the Volcano National Park, your guide will take you to Rainbow falls. Here the rain has shaped the land into a lush jungle landscape within which impressive waterfalls up to 442ft in height come crashing down, creating rainbows in the mist.
After a day of natural encounters, Hilo town is a quaint refuge. See famous Banyan Drive, a road lined with massive banyan trees, Richardson’s black beach and the beautiful Liliuokalani Gardens. From Hilo, you catch your flight back to Oahu. By around 9 PM, you're back in Honolulu with many new and unforgettable memories.
Know before you book:
- Inter-island flights are subject to the same laws and regulations of all commercial air transportation. You must present valid, government-issued photo ID for your flights (passport or local ID).
- All other TSA regulations apply, such as the ban on liquids.
- Wear comfortable shoes.
- Dress appropriately for moderate walking.
- Bring a light jacket.
- Routes and stops may be modified based on weather, traffic, and National or State Park advisories.