Oahu to Grand Circle Island with Volcano Tour
Even if you're staying on Oahu, you don't want to miss out on seeing the natural wonders of the Big Island of Hawaii!
Refund Policies: Kona and Oahu
Tours with Airfare are NON-REFUNDABLE and the tour cannot be cancelled.
Due to airline restrictions, passenger name changes are not permitted under any circumstance.
We can try to change dates, but there is no guarantee of availability. Airline change penalty fees may apply and vary by airline and fare type.
No-shows will incur full charges – No refunds
This tour is not recommended for women who are pregnant or may be pregnant.
Standard TSA rules apply on the commercial flight included in this tour. That means that you must provide us with your name exactly as it appears on your valid, government-issued ID. You must have your ID for airport security check-in. International guests must bring a valid passport for airport security check-in.
Tour highlights are subject to change without notice and may vary at tour driver discretion in order to take into account National Park Service advisories, weather advisories, traffic advisories, road closures and detours, and venue hours of operation.
No FAQs available
We make island-hopping easy and stress-free! Come along on this full-day journey around the Big Island of Hawaii and let us show you all the must-see sites, from rugged lava deserts and steaming craters to lush jungles and roaring waterfalls!
- Visit Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, including the Kilauea Visitors Center, Halemaumau Crater, steam vents, and more
- Experience a gorgeous waterfall at Rainbow Falls State Park
- Look for Hawaiian green sea turtles at Punaluu black sand beach
- Enjoy a no-host lunch of local-style cuisine and enjoy the views in beautiful Imiloa Sky Garden
- Sample tropical sweets and get a pick-me-up with delicious Kona coffee
No upsells available
- Pick-up and drop-off in Waikiki
- Round-trip flights to the Big Island
- Friendly local tour guide
- Full day of exploration in a comfortable, air conditioned mini bus
- Admissions to State and National Parks
Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
Lava activity is unpredictable & never guaranteed.
This Oahu to Big Island Grand Circle Island Tour is a full day of exploration including flights and transportation from your Waikiki hotel and back. Leave the planning to others and just enjoy the unforgettable impressions the Big Island of Hawaii will leave you with.
The adventure-filled day includes the most important sights on the Big Island. This of course includes Kilauea, an active volcano that's been impacting the very shape and landscapes of this beautiful island, and Mauna Loa, the largest volcano on the planet.
Hawaii Volcanoes National Park includes several stops. At the Visitors Center you can learn about the fiery mountains, their history, and the way they shape the Earth. Halema’uma’u crater is a massive opening in the ground that changes its face daily. You also see rugged lava deserts—the aftermath of past eruptions—and steam vents where water seeps down into blazing hot fissures.
One of the unique landscapes shaped by this volcanic activity is Punaluu black sand beach – created by dark lava, which became solid when it touched the sea and was ground down to sand by centuries of pounding waves. Green sea turtles like to nap on this beach so keep your eyes open to spot some real locals!
Enjoy a stop at the Royal Kona Coffee farms. The high mountain slopes with their rich volcanic soil are an ideal location for growing world class coffee. Another tasty stop is the Big Island Candies Factory, where the famous chocolate-dipped macadamia nut shortbread cookies are made in many different flavors.
In sharp contrast to the harsh, desolate lava fields, the greener side of Hawaii welcomes you during a stop at Rainbow Falls State Park. An 80-foot waterfall feeds a crystal blue pool surrounded by lush tropical greenery and the intoxicating scents of exotic flowers.
Imiloa Sky Garden is another stop showcasinging the rich flora of Hawaii. The garden offers unique views and beautiful botanical wonders. Take a break for lunch here, and sample the locally inspired menu.
After a full day of journeying around the Big Island you'll come away with a deeper understanding of the history, culture, and mythology of this magical place.
Know before you book:
- Inter-island flights are subject to the same laws and regulations of all commercial air transportation. You must present valid, government-issued photo ID for your flights (passport or local ID).
- All other TSA regulations apply, such as the ban on liquids.
- Wear comfortable shoes.
- Dress appropriately for moderate walking.
- Bring a light jacket.
- Routes and stops may be modified based on weather, traffic, and National or State Park advisories.