Hawaii Grand Circle Island & Volcano
See all the most fascinating wonders of the Big Island in one day on this whirlwind tour!
Refund Policies: Kona and Oahu
Reservations may be canceled FREE of CHARGE up to 48 hours prior to your scheduled tour service for a full refund. No-shows and cancellations less than 48 hours in advance are non-refundable.
No-shows will incur full charges – No refunds
This tour is not recommended for women who are pregnant or may be pregnant.
Standard TSA rules apply on the commercial flight included in this tour. That means that you must provide us with your name exactly as it appears on your valid, government-issued ID. You must have your ID for airport security check-in. International guests must bring a valid passport for airport security check-in.
Tour highlights are subject to change without notice and may vary at tour driver discretion in order to take into account National Park Service advisories, weather advisories, traffic advisories, road closures and detours, and venue hours of operation.
No FAQs available
For anyone on a tight schedule-or if you just want to make the very most of your time on the Big Island of Hawaii-the Hawaii Grand Circle Island Tour offers a fantastic selection of all the must-see, must-taste, must-learn experiences on the biggest and youngest island of the Hawaiian chain.
- Take in the magnificent views at Rainbow Falls State Park
- See the verdant local greenery at Imiloa Sky Garden
- Try some sweet treats at Big Island Candies Factory
- Marvel at nature's awesome power at Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
- Enjoy a pick-me-up at Royal Kona Coffee farms
- Look for Hawaiian green sea turtles at Punaluu Black Sand Beach
No upgrades available
- 10 Hour Circle Island with Volcano
- Comfortable transportation
- Friendly and knowledgeable guides
- Opportunities to taste the world’s best cookies and coffee
- Round-Trip Hotel transportation and pickup is from the Kona Hotels
Hotel Pickup: 7:30am - 9:00am
Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
Lava activity is unpredictable & never guaranteed.
The Hawaii Grand Circle Island Tour is a 10-hour, departs from Kona side of the Big Island, whole day excursion that takes you through several climate zones, and departs from the Kona side of the Big Island. Experience soaring mountains, breathtaking beaches, lush jungles, world class flavors, and unforgettable sights! This tour is full of superlatives. As you travel around the Big Island of Hawaii, see the planet’s largest volcanoes and try what many agree is the most delicious coffee anywhere.
We start out bright and early, with pick-ups from most hotels, when your guide for the day picks you up in a comfortable tour vehicle that will be your rolling home for the day.
This stunning tour takes you to some of the most dramatic landscapes on earth. The black lava desert makes you feel like you have magically travelled to a faraway moon. Just a short ride later, Hawaii’s west side greets you with its lush jungle, fragrant flowers, and fertile farms. The contrast couldn’t be any greater.
Not only the landscapes go to extremes on this unique island. Even the climate changes throughout the tour. From a tropical black sand beach, we switch scenes to chilly mountain air. Go from dry desert breezes to humid rainforest sweetness. Be sure to dress comfortably and layer up to enjoy this world of opposites!
Know before you book:
- Tours with Airfare are NON-REFUNDABLE and the tour cannot be cancelled
- Temperatures can vary dramatically during the course of the tour. Wear comfortable clothing and bring a jacket.
- The tour includes walking over rough, uneven terrain. Wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Tour highlights may change depending on weather, traffic advisories, and volcanic activity.